- Chicken breast
- Breadcrumbs (we used garlic flavored breadcrumbs this time)
- Soy sauce
- Non-stick spray
- 2 bowls
- Wire whisk or fork
- Pan you can bake in
- Preheat your oven to 375.
- Mix egg and some soy sauce in one of the bowls. Use the whisk (or fork) to break up the yolk and blend it all together.
- Mix breadcrumbs and parmesan in the other bowl.
- Spray the non-stick spray in the pan so your chicken doesn't stick so much when it's done cooking.
- Rinse off the chicken breast. (No idea why, just always what I was taught to do)
- Dip a chicken breast into the egg mixture until it's completely covered.
- Dip a chicken breast into the bread crumb mixture. Make sure it's well covered.
- Place the chicken in the pan.
- Repeat from 4 to 7 with the rest of the chicken.
- Bake for about 30 minutes.
- Check to make sure it's done before serving (make sure not pink inside).
Notes:We never measured anything. Used a couple of eggs and shook some soy sauce into the bowl. It didn't really change the flavor of the chicken, but we never had to add any salt. We may try adding more next time just to see how it changes. For the parmesan/breadcrumb mixture we made it about half parmesan, half breadcrumbs.
I didn't think to take any pictures at the time - sorry. Next time we make this I'll try to remember to take some and add them.